Business Development Assistant
We are seeking a Business Development Assistant to join our Brussels team.
We offer the opportunity to work on a broad range of business and client development activities and to become a member of an enthusiastic and professional team.
The successful candidate will mainly provide support for the following tasks:
- Organizing client events.
- Distributing books and newsletters.
- Maintaining mailing lists and creating specific mailing lists.
- Tracking client and business development activities.
- Assisting with the preparation of internal practice group reports.
- Updating the firm’s website.
- Being responsible for the Brussels stock of brochures.
- General business and client development projects (e.g., basic pitch support, basic research support, etc.).
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent command of Microsoft applications, internet research tools.
- Knowledge of InterAction or any other CRM system is an advantage.
- Strong administrative skills: e.g., accuracy, attention to detail, efficiency.
- Ability to perform effectively in a service-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Show initiative and bring new ideas.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent command of English; any other European language is an asset.
- Ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge and learn new tasks.
- Previous experience in the professional services/consulting sector is an advantage.
If you are looking for a position in an international environment where collegiality, integrity, excellence, passion, and going the extra mile are the core values, then please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we would like to respond to all applicants, we only contact those applicants we are interested in meeting.