Business Development Assistant
We are seeking a Business Development Assistant to join our Brussels team.
We offer the opportunity to work on a broad range of business and client development activities and to become a member of an enthusiastic and professional team.
The successful candidate will mainly provide support for the following tasks:
- Organization of client events;
- Distribution of books and newsletters;
- Maintaining mailing lists and creating specific mailing lists;
- Tracking client and business development activities;
- Assisting with the preparation of internal practice group reports;
- Updating the firm’s website;
- Being responsible for the Brussels stock of brochures;
- General business and client development projects (e.g. basic pitch support, basic research support, etc.)
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent command of Microsoft applications, internet research tools;
- Knowledge of InterAction or any other CRM system is an advantage;
- Strong administrative skills: e.g. accuracy, attention to detail, efficiency;
- Ability to perform effectively in a service-oriented environment;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Show initiative and bring new ideas;
- Ability to prioritize workload;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent command of English; any other European language is an asset;
- Ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge and learn new tasks;
- Previous experience in the professional services/consulting sector is an advantage.
If you are looking for a position in an international environment where collegiality, integrity, excellence, passion and going the extra mile are the core values then please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
While we would like to respond to all applicants, we only contact those applicants we are interested in meeting.