Business Development Coordinator
We are seeking a Business Development Coordinator to support the firm’s highly regarded European antitrust and Brussels corporate practices.
We offer the opportunity to work on a broad range of business and client development activities and to become a member of an enthusiastic and professional team. The role reports to the EMEA Antitrust BD Manager also based in Brussels.
The successful candidate will mainly handle the following tasks:
- Produce credentials and pitches
- Carry out research and analysis
- Compile local and pan-European legal directory and award submissions
- Identify and communicate new business opportunities
- Support implementation of Business Development plans
- Lead and contribute to pan-European business development projects
- Organize events
Desired skills and experience:
- University degree (ideally in law, economics, or business studies)
- Minimum two years’ business development experience in an international law firm or professional services organization
- Fluent in English and ideally one other European language
- General knowledge of business and financial markets
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Team player
- Ability to perform effectively in a service-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Show initiative and bring new ideas
If you are looking for a position in an international environment where collegiality, integrity, excellence, passion, and going the extra mile are the core values, then please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we would like to respond to all applicants, we only contact those applicants we are interested in meeting.