Document Services Assistant
We are seeking a Document Services Assistant to join our Brussels team. We offer the opportunity to work in a multinational and multicultural environment and to become a member of an enthusiastic and professional team.
He/she will report to the Facilities & Operations Manager.
Working schedule: full-time, from 1.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To provide support in the area of document production (e.g., editing, printing, copying, scanning, binding, burning CDs);
- To provide general administrative support, including performing research assignments;
- To provide back-up coverage for absent colleagues.
Desired skills and Competencies:
- Previous experience in the operation of printers, copiers and binding machines and/or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved;
- Excellent knowledge and command of Microsoft applications;
- Excellent command of printers, copiers and binding equipment;
- Fluent in local language(s), with a good knowledge of English. Any other European language is an asset;
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and customer service skills;
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing;
- Pro-active work attitude, results oriented, reliable, and flexible;
- Ability to perform effectively in a service-oriented environment and demonstrating professional ethic and manner;
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, adhere to deadlines and to work under pressure;
- Ability to work independently while at the same time showing a true team spirit.
If you are looking for a position in an international environment where collegiality, integrity, excellence, passion and going the extra mile are the core values, then please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
While we would like to respond to all applicants, we only contact those applicants we are interested in meeting.