Human Resources Administrative Assistant
We are seeking a Human Resources Administrative Assistant to join our Brussels team.
We offer the opportunity to work on a broad range of HR administrative activities and to become a member of an enthusiastic and professional team. The candidate must have excellent command of English and Dutch, excellent communication, organizational and computer skills.
He/she will report to the Human Resources Manager, also based in Brussels.
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Assists with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Assists with document processing and the preparation of reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Organizes meetings, training, surveys and general calendar management.
- Deals with employee requests regarding human resources matters.
- Assists in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
- Provides back-up for HR team members when necessary.
Skills and Competencies
- Relevant HR administrative experience
- Excellent command of Microsoft applications and Firm’s system tools
- Excellent administrative skills: e.g., accuracy, attention to detail
- Excellent command of English, Dutch (mother tongue) and French (working proficiency)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Reliable, flexible
- Professional ethic and manner – must demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the Firm’s internal and personnel affairs
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to cope with pressure and change, and to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and in team based environment
- Previous experience in an office environment is highly appreciated
- Degree in HR or equivalent work experience required
Please send a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to BruAdminRecruit@cgsh.com.