Human Resources Assistant
We are seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join our Brussels team.
We offer the opportunity to work on a broad range of HR activities and to become a member of a dynamic and professional team in an attorney-oriented firm culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
He/she will report to the Human Resources Manager, also based in Brussels.
The Human Resources Assistant will mainly provide administrative support for the following tasks:
- Ensuring the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR functions and duties, including recruiting, training, staffing, etc.;
- Processing staff information by entering and updating employment and status-change data in the relevant system tools;
- Reporting and processing of documents in relation to staff activities;
- Organizing meetings, events, trainings, surveys and general calendar management;
- Dealing with staff queries regarding HR related matters;
- Providing back-up for HR team members when necessary.
Desired skills and competencies
- A bachelor degree (preferably option HR or business administration) or a first equivalent work experience in an international business environment;
- A genuine interest in the field of HR;
- Excellent command of English, Dutch and French;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications and relevant HR tools;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (both orally and in writing);
- Strong administrative skills: e.g., accuracy, attention to detail, efficiency;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multicultural environment, by building credibility and trust with staff members throughout the firm;
- Ability to perform effectively in a service-oriented environment and demonstrating professional ethic and manner;
- Pro-active work attitude, results-oriented, reliable and flexible;
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure, prioritise workload and adhere to deadlines;
- Ability to work independently while at the same time showing a true team spirit.
If you are looking for a position in an international environment where collegiality, integrity, excellence, passion and going the extra mile are the core values then please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
While we would like to respond to all applicants, we only contact those applicants we are interested in meeting.