Junior Billing Assistant
We are seeking a Junior Billing Assistant to join our Brussels team.
We offer the opportunity to work on a broad range of billing activities and to become a member of a dynamic and professional team in an attorney-oriented firm culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
The Junior Billing Assistant will report to the Billing Manager, based in Frankfurt and Brussels.
He/she will mainly provide support for the following tasks:
- Compile, manage and execute client billing;
- Optimize timely receipt of payment from clients;
- Assist with reporting and processing of documents in relation to billing activities;
- Assist other billing colleagues where necessary;
- Ensuring the day-to-day efficient operation of the billing functions and duties.
Desired skills and experience
- Solid command of Microsoft applications, and in particular Excel;
- Strong administrative skills: e.g., accuracy, attention to detail;
- Excellent command of English (mother tongue level), and good knowledge of French or Dutch (any other European language is an asset);
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Professional ethic and manner – must demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the Firm’s internal and personnel affairs;
- Ability to deal with clients in a professional manner;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload;
- Ability to work under pressure, and to adhere to deadlines;
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team based environment;
- Previous experience in a customer service and/or billing & collections environment is desirable (Law firm is an asset);
- Minimum bachelor degree or equivalent work experience required.
If you are looking for a position in an international environment where collegiality, integrity, excellence, passion and going the extra mile are the core values then please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we would like to respond to all applicants, we only contact those applicants we are interested in meeting.