We are seeking a Receptionist to join our Brussels team. We offer the opportunity to work in a multinational and multicultural environment and to become a member of an enthusiastic and professional team.
He/she will report to the Facilities & Operations Manager.
Working schedule: from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Answers and transfers all incoming telephone calls to the switchboard;
- Provides information to callers regarding the Firm and refers calls if necessary;
- Meets, greets and advises visitors;
- Handles travel & hotel arrangements for the office at large and for visitors;
- Manages conference room requests via the conference room booking tool;
- Orders meals for meetings;
- Checks readiness, availability and supplies for conference rooms;
- Follows up on late evening meal orders;
- Organizes taxi bookings;
- Provides back-up coverage for absent colleagues
Desired skills and Competencies:
- Relevant experience as a receptionist, ideally in an international environment;
- Excellent command of English, Dutch and French;
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing;
- Strong command of Microsoft applications;
- Reliable & flexible work attitude, availability to occasionally work on public and/or office holidays;
- Ability to perform effectively in a service-oriented environment and demonstrating professional ethic and manner;
- Ability to work independently while at the same time showing a true team spirit.
If you are looking for a position in an international environment where collegiality, integrity, excellence, passion and going the extra mile are the core values, then please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
While we would like to respond to all applicants, we only contact those applicants we are interested in meeting.