Professional Responsibility Analyst
We are seeking a Professional Responsibility Analyst to provide comprehensive support to the firm’s Professional Responsibility team and be responsible for handling a wide variety of team driven tasks.
The candidate must be a highly qualified and motivated individual who possesses excellent interpersonal skills, proven communication skills, strong attention to detail, demonstrated ability to multitask effectively and with the highest personal integrity. The environment is team oriented but also requires individual initiative. The candidate must have excellent command of English, Dutch and French.
He/she will report to the Professional Responsibility Manager (New York) and Brussels Legal Support Manager.
- Implement compliance policies and procedures
- Receive and review compliance documentation
- Perform searches (Legal Key, Dun and Bradstreet, and Thomson Reuters)
- Produce, analyse and distribute reports
- Assist with Conflict Check, Audit & Inquiry procedures
- Provide tutorials on Professional Responsibility procedures to various stakeholders
- Assist with Anti-Money Laundering procedures and department projects on an as needed basis
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in law or economics)
- Excellent command of English, Dutch and French
- Ability to learn quickly; multi-task, understand a diverse array of Firm systems, technology, and departmental operations
- Excellent typing, communication and computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to organize projects and follow through to completion
- Ability to work under pressure and with a tight turn-around time
- High level of proficiency in MS office applications
Please send a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to BruAdminRecruit@cgsh.com.