We are seeking a Personal Assistant to join our Brussels team.
We offer the opportunity to work on a broad range of administrative activities and to become a member of an enthusiastic and professional team. The candidate must be Spanish native speaker and have excellent command of English (knowledge of other languages is an asset), excellent communication, organizational and computer skills.
The Personal Assistant reports to the Human Resources Manager, also based in Brussels, and:
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Organizes or executes lawyers’ personal filing
- Organizes meetings and general calendar management
- Provides back-up for team members when necessary
- Prepares expense reports for lawyers and/or to ensure inclusion of such expenses in bills to clients
- Organizes travel and luncheon arrangements
- Liaises with other parties involved in meetings (e.g., assistants, lawyers or clients); coordinates conference calls
- Ensures that the lawyers’ diaries are entered on a daily basis and executes finalization of diaries if needed; liaises with Billing team for all diary adjustments to be made after finalization
- Assists lawyers with billing matters
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience required
- Excellent command of Microsoft applications and Firm’s system tools
- Excellent administrative skills: e.g., accuracy, attention to detail
- Spanish native speaker and excellent command of English (French or Dutch is an asset)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Reliable, flexible
- Professional ethic and manner – must demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the Firm’s internal and personnel affairs
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to cope with pressure and change, and to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and in team based environment
- Previous experience in an office environment is an asset
Please send application materials including a cover letter and résumé to BruAdminRecruit@cgsh.com.