Junior Practice Development Specialist – EU Competition
We are seeking a Junior Practice Development Specialist to strengthen the Practice Development team in Brussels.
He/she/they will join our specialized and well-established team dedicated to supporting an international group of attorneys in our EU Competition Law Practice. We offer the opportunity to work on a broad range of EU Competition law activities and to become a member of a dynamic team in a firm that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
In particular, the Junior Practice Development Specialist will:
- Maintain and develop internal content in a variety of databases;
- Perform legal and factual research, and answer enquires into internal resources and precedents;
- Monitor, select, and catalogue legal developments, news, expertise, and case-specific information;
- Contribute to the implementation of Practice Development strategies and services through local and global projects.
Desired skills and competencies:
- Law degree (preferably focusing on EU Competition law);
- Excellent command of English, any other European language is an asset;
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication skills;
- Proactive work attitude, resourceful, results-oriented, reliable, and flexible;
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure, prioritize workload, and adhere to deadlines;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment.
If you are looking for a position in an international environment where collegiality, integrity, excellence, passion, and going the extra mile are the core values, then please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.