To provide administrative assistance to the HR Team on a wide range of tasks.
- Liaise with all professional staff joiners to ensure all onboarding documentation is complete, including obtaining conflict checks and practicing certificates.
- Adding and monitoring all staff joiners on Vero, our pre-employment screening provider.
- Setting up all staff on Workday.
- Setting up all staff induction programmes.
- Preparing employment contracts and other related documentation for all staff.
- Creating all personnel files (electronically).
- Updating and distributing office Facebook pages.
- Assisting with off boarding for professional staff, including calculation of pro-rata holiday entitlement and benefit balances outstanding.
- Scheduling professional staff exit interviews.
- Point of contact for all staff when calling in sick or taking unplanned leave.
- Maintain absence records for all staff including sickness, holiday, compassionate, and unpaid leave.
- Prepare regular absence reports.
- Assisting on all monthly benefit changes for joiners, leavers, and transfers:
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health screening
- Gym membership
- Income protection insurance
- Life insurance
- BUPA travel insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Emergency backup care
- Eye test
- Season ticket loan
- Process monthly and annual benefit invoices.
- Provide assistance to the HR team for annual and mid-year benefit renewal.
- Organise gifts for weddings/births/hospital stays.
Graduate Recruitment and Development
- Creating and updating Facebooks for Assessment Days, Vacation Schemes, and Future Trainees.
- Administrative assistance in preparing Vacation Scheme Inductions Folders.
- Administrative assistance in preparing material for candidate assessment days and in processing expenses for candidates.
- Assistance with organising and attending where appropriate recruitment events.
- Assisting with ad hoc work experience programmes including liaison with candidates, induction scheduling, and oversight of candidate experience.
- Assistance in collecting and collating trainee review comments and preparation of final review file.
Human Resources Correspondence
- First point of contact for all HR queries.
- Managing the HR Inbox and assisting with the Recruitment Inbox.
- Assist the HR team with the preparation of HR correspondence including maternity/paternity letters, job change, and annual bonus/salary memoranda.
- Respond to all reference requests.
- Prepare HR communications/updates including weekly Office News, monthly global newsletter, monthly joiners/departures list for office events.
- Maintaining all personnel files in line with the HR document retention policy.
- Maintaining all immigration files.
- Managing the Corporate Amex account, including processing applications, cancelling cards, and dealing with queries.
- Assisting with the professional staff review process.
- Processing all HR invoices.
- Ad hoc project work.
Skills and Competencies
- Well developed and professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with internal and external clients.
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organisational skills needed to manage time, prioritise effectively, and handle multiple deadlines.
- Willingness to assume increasing responsibility.
If you are interested in applying, please submit a CV and short cover letter to Lon-HR@cgsh.com.