Office Services Assistant
The Office Services Assistant will assist with the day-to-day running of the office services department and to provide effective support to the Office Services Coordinator.
The role involves working independently and with other members of the office services team to provide a high standard of service support to the London office; this includes, but is not limited to, the handling and distribution of sensitive documentation and deliveries, the maintenance of supplies, reprographics duties and assistance with courier arrangements.
- Distribution of mail, incoming courier deliveries and hand deliveries.
- Hourly rounds of the office; out-box clearing and the redistribution of material.
- Department photocopying and scanning requirements.
- Assisting with the department’s banking and post-office runs.
- Maintaining toner supplies and stationery for all copying points and fax machines.
- Assisting with packaging, distributing and handling incoming and outgoing courier deliveries.
- Paper rounds to all photocopier points around the office.
- Assistance with office moves where required.
- Miscellaneous tasks, such as hand deliveries and errands.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong organisation and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
Education and Experience
- Previous office services experience in a professional services environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.