Senior Client Development Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Taking the leading role in the further development and management of the opportunity pipeline and in monetizing the opportunities across a number of different routes to market throughout the region (Europe, Middle East and Asia).
- Responsibility for the development and delivery of training to partners and lawyers on client relationship and opportunity management.
- Coaching partners and lawyers ahead of client relationship meetings and key business development engagements.
- Working with colleagues on marketing campaigns to create and capitalize on client opportunities and to build the brand.
- Involvement in the strategic development of the Global Client Program ensuring that regional knowledge and requirements are represented.
- Driving change and instilling best practice for relationship management across the client teams led out of the region.
- Client Relationship Management: Responsibility for account management of 2/3 global key clients including client relationship management and client feedback.
- Industry Group Development with a focus on Telecommunications, Financial Services and the Natural Resources Sector.
- Creation of client development tools to be used by the client teams.
- Working collaboratively with other teams on product developments
Skills and Competencies
- Solid knowledge of business and financial markets
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to build credibility and trust with partners globally
- Ability to effectively communicate, interact and build relationships at all levels of the firm
- Ability to build working relationships across functions
- Excellent project management skills – ability to manage multiple responsibilities amid competing priorities, tight deadlines, and changing business demands and opportunities
- Coaching abilities
- Organized and methodical – able to take a structured approach to problem solving and decision making
- Flexible and adaptable to work cross-functionally and across borders
- University degree
- Minimum 7 years’ business development experience in an international law firm or professional services organization