- Vacation: 20 days, increasing to a maximum of 25 days.
- Public Holidays: 8 days per year.
- Employee Assistance Programme: Confidential counseling service providing professional assistance to employees and their immediate family members.
- Business casual dress all year long.
- Pension: The firm will contribute 5% of salary to a group stakeholder pension plan, increasing by 1% up to a maximum of 10%.
- Life Insurance: 2 x annual salary provided at no cost to employee.
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Travel Accident Insurance: Insurance is provided for business travel at no cost to the employee.
- Annual Season Ticket Loan.
- BUPA scheme: The firm pays for BUPA Premier Plus health insurance for employees, their spouses and their dependent children up to the age of 24.
- Long-Term Disability Plan: 60% of salary will be paid after 13 weeks of total disablement up to age 65.
- Contractual Sick Pay: During absence due to sickness or injury salary will continue to be paid for self-certified absences not exceeding 10 days a year and for G.P. certified absences up to 4 weeks a year.
- Annual flu jabs on site at no cost to the employee.
- Cafeteria: on-site subsidized cafeteria serving breakfast and lunch.
The benefits described above are subject to change by the firm.