For more than 70 years, clients around the world have entrusted us to seamlessly handle their most challenging assignments, from large corporate transactions to cases of first impression. Our work is rarely easy, but our lawyers get the opportunity to work on high-profile cases and innovative deals—where the stakes are high and each lawyer’s talents can make a difference.
- Chambers USA describes our litigation practice as “blazing a trail” in resolving complex commercial and sovereign disputes, and we are recognized as a leading firm in international arbitration, with clients telling Chambers Global that our “lawyers are great—smart, practical, thoughtful, strategic and unbelievably responsive.”
- Our award-winning capital markets team continues to pioneer the most novel transactions both in the U.S. and around the world.
- Global M&A matters we’ve handled include some of the most challenging and high-profile acquisitions, hostile takeovers and leveraged buyouts of recent years.
- Repeatedly recognized with “firm of the year” honors, our antitrust team is preeminent in U.S. and European competition law.
- Peerless in our sovereign practice, Cleary has advised more than 25 countries in privatizations, financings and external debt matters.
Explore more of our recent recognitions for excellence and learn more about our recent work for clients.