Business Development Specialist
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Specialist to join our Paris team.
In Paris, we deliver full-service support to our clients and in particular have leading practices in Corporate/M&A, Capital Markets, Antitrust and Litigation/Arbitration.
Directly reporting into our Office & Finance Manager, based in Paris and supervising by our Business Development Director, Continental Europe, based in Brussels, the successful candidate will carry out a range of local and European business development activities across a variety of practices and sectors, and proactively lead client relationship initiatives. The position involves working closely with attorneys and other members of the Global Business Development team, including our colleagues in the U.S.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Producing pitch materials;
- Compiling legal directory and league table submissions and measuring progress;
- Supporting Partners with business and client development activities;
- Producing analyses (financial, industry, etc.) and company briefings;
- Maintaining practice data and having a good understanding of the practices and the status of deals;
- Working on pan-European business and client development projects; and
- Organizing client events.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in the professional services sector;
- Master’s degree (preferably in law or economics) or equivalent work experience required;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Strong writing and presentation skills and an exacting attention to detail in all work product;
- Excellent analytical and research skills;
- Ability to build credibility and trust with partners globally;
- Excellent relationship management skills;
- General knowledge of business and financial markets; and
- Strong initiative, high energy and enjoys being hands-on; ability to be creative and innovative in reaching solutions.
If you are looking for a position in an international environment where collegiality, integrity, excellence are some of the core values then please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
While we would like to respond to all applicants, we only contact those applicants we are interested in meeting.