Human Resources Specialist
We are looking for a Human Resources Specialist to strengthen our Paris team.
As Human Resources Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of HR activities and to become a member of a dynamic and professional team in an attorney-orientated firm culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance. You will also have the opportunity to work with colleagues in other offices.
You will report to the Human Resources Managers based in Paris.
- Provide support and assistance to the HR Managers in connection with the administrative management of the personnel (legal and non-legal), including contact with social security and tax authorities
- Coordinate administrative requirements in relation to transfer of staff members (e.g., visa, work permit, etc.)
- Create reports, handle reporting, and other declarations
- Ensure correct application of French social legislation and follow legal developments in this area
- Participate in the development and implementation of local and global HR projects
- Provide back-up for other members of the HR team when necessary
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- University degree in HR sciences
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR-related activities as specified above, preferably in a legal or international business environment
- Excellent knowledge of French social legislation
- Good command of Microsoft applications, in particular advanced functions in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe; and fluent English (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational and communications skills (both orally and in writing)
- Team player
- Detail orientated
- Ability to perform effectively in a service-oriented environment
- Pro-active work attitude and flexibility
- Show initiative and bring new ideas
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure, prioritize workload, and adhere to deadlines
If you are looking for a position in an international environment where collegiality, integrity, excellence, passion, and going the extra mile are the core values, then please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.