Human Resources Specialist
As Human Resources Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of HR activities and to become a member of a dynamic and professional team in an attorney-orientated firm culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance. You will also have the opportunity to work with colleagues in other offices.
You will report to the Human Resources Managers based in Paris.
- Provide support and assistance to the HR Managers in connection with the administrative management of the personnel (legal and non-legal)
- Coordinate administrative requirements in relation to transfer of staff members (e.g., visa, work permit, etc.)
- Ensure correct application of French social legislation and stay up to date in this regard
- Participate in the development and implementation of local and global HR projects
- Provide back-up for HR Assistant when necessary
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- University degree in HR sciences
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR-related activities as specified above, preferably in a legal or international business environment
- Excellent knowledge of French social legislation
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Good command of Microsoft applications [and relevant HR tools]
- Excellent organizational and communications skills (both orally and in writing)
- Team player
- Ability to perform effectively in a service-oriented environment
- Pro-active work attitude and flexibility
- Show initiative and bring new ideas
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure, prioritize workload and adhere to deadlines
If you are looking for a position in an international environment where collegiality, integrity, excellence, passion and going the extra mile are the core values then please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on working at Cleary Gottlieb, please click here.