For more than 70 years, clients around the world have entrusted us to seamlessly handle their most challenging assignments, from large corporate transactions to cases of first impression. Our work is rarely easy, but our lawyers get the opportunity to work on high-profile cases and innovative deals—where the stakes are high and each lawyer’s talents can make a difference.
- Named “Antitrust/Competition Law Firm of the Year” by Chambers Global or Chambers USA four out of the last five years, and Global Competition Review noted, “Cleary is very often the first—and sometimes the only—name spoken by the firm’s rivals when asked to list the top antitrust practices in D.C.”
- Chambers Global has reported of our enforcement practice, “[t]hey have the ability to efficiently cover all the aspects of matters that involve multiple jurisdictions,” and that “[t]he group is engaged in some of the industry’s highest-profile investigative proceedings.”
- Ranked in the top tier for financial services regulation by Chambers USA since the inception of this category, the guide recently quoted one Cleary client as saying, “We think they are a leader in this area, and definitely one of the best, if not the best.”
- Chambers USA describes our litigation practice as “blazing a trail” in resolving complex commercial and sovereign disputes, and we are recognized as a leading firm in international arbitration.
- A groundbreaker in structured finance, Cleary is consistently ranked among the top CLO legal advisors.
- Repeatedly recognized with “firm of the year” honors, our antitrust team is preeminent in U.S. and European competition law.
- Peerless in our sovereign practice, Cleary has advised more than 25 countries in privatizations, financings and external debt matters.