Cartel Follow-On Damages Claims Seminar: Recent Experiences in Cross-Border Cases
October 24, 2018
New York, Milan, Cologne, London, and Paris offices, and via Webinar
Cleary Gottlieb invites you to join a seminar drawing lessons from our recent experiences in cartel follow-on damages litigation across Europe and the United States. Our global team of lawyers will guide you through the key strategic, substantive, and procedural issues that arise, and how to get your global strategy right.
We invite you to join in person in one of the following cities or via webinar:
- New York: October 24, 2018, 5:30 p.m. − 7:30 p.m.
- Milan: November 6, 2018, 5:30 p.m. − 7:30 p.m.
- Cologne: November 8, 2018, 5:30 p.m. − 7:30 p.m.
- London: November 13, 2018, 6:00 p.m. − 8:00 p.m.
- Paris: November 15, 2018, 5:30 p.m. − 7:30 p.m.
- Public and Private Enforcement: Getting your global strategy right
- Disclosure: Is continental Europe heading towards U.S.-style discovery?
- Forum Shopping: Dealing with claims wherever they arise
- Damages: Rebuttable presumptions and the pass-on defense
RSVP here by October 12