Cleary Gottlieb’s private clients practice focuses on our clients’ complex and personalized needs.
We help protect and administer family wealth and plan for the transmission of wealth to family members and charities, with sophisticated but practical tax advice integrated into confidential estate plans that reflect our clients’ family, charitable and business objectives.
Our private client practice integrates Cleary’s network of 16 offices on four continents to advise on a full range of matters, including:
- Estate and tax planning
- Administration of trusts and estates
- Family businesses
- Premarital and marital agreements
- Family law—separation, divorce and litigation
- Family disputes
- Planning for retirement and disability
- Private investments
- Transactions involving residential real estate and art
- Family charities and charitable giving
September 21, 2022
April 26, 2022
October 20, 2021