Cleary Gottlieb Earns 45 Tier 1 Rankings From 2020 U.S. News and Best Lawyers
November 13, 2019
Cleary Gottlieb has received outstanding recognition in the 2020 U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers survey of the nation’s leading law firms, with 45 Tier 1 practice area rankings.
The firm earned 17 national Tier 1 rankings:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Derivatives and Futures Law
- Executive Compensation and ERISA Law
- Financial Services Regulation Law
- International Trade and Finance Law
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Banking & Finance
- Litigation - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Litigation - Securities
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Securitization and Structured Finance Law
- Trusts & Estates Law
Cleary also received 28 regional Tier 1 rankings—22 in New York and six in Washington, D.C. —along with being recognized as 2020 “Law Firm of the Year” for International Trade and Finance Law.
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in the ﬁeld, and review of additional information provided by law ﬁrms.
To view all of Cleary’s recognition, click here.