GAR Live: London 2022
May 12, 2022
Event Overview Tab
Cleary Gottlieb partner Christopher Moore spoke at the GAR Live: London conference.
Chris was on the panel, “Issue Conflicts and Disclosure - How Should They Be Dealt With?,” which addressed topics including:
- Disclosing roles in similar cases
- Defining and delineating sectors in which different standards apply
- The impact of different standards in different jurisdictions: have we reached maximum harmonisation including by means of the IBA guidelines and is there now a return to insisting on (stricter) national standards?
- The question of arbitrators who have a known position on a certain type of dispute
- The feasibility and effectiveness of concurrent hearings – are these a solution or more likely a cause of discontent?