Chambers Global 2015 Recognizes Cleary Gottlieb Practices and Lawyers
March 18, 2015
Cleary Gottlieb continues to achieve recognition as a preeminent law firm in the latest edition of Chambers Global, published on March 13.
Cleary earned 380 practice and lawyer rankings in the 2015 guide; 164 of these were top-tier. Chambers Global, which covers over 190 countries across the world and includes regional and global sections, cited a wide range of client and competitor feedback about the strength of Cleary’s capabilities across practices, industries and regions. Among the many favorable comments about our firm and lawyers, feedback included:
- “Cleary Gottlieb is in a category of its own” (Banking & Finance);
- “There is no dispute that it is a preeminent firm” (Competition/Antitrust);
- “Every single lawyer that we come across has been committed to the work, and they give an opinion because they have thought it out and it holds and stands the test of time” (Corporate/M&A);
- “The lawyers are great - smart, practical, thoughtful, strategic and unbelievably responsive” (Dispute Resolution); and
- “A wonderful law firm with top-notch lawyers experienced in every industry throughout the world” (Restructuring/Insolvency).