Cleary Gottlieb Earns Premier Rankings in Chambers Europe 2020
March 12, 2020
Cleary Gottlieb continues to receive exceptional rankings as a premier law firm in the latest edition of Chambers Europe.
Cleary earned 113 practice and lawyer rankings in the 2020 guide, 22 of which were top-tier.
Commendations for our firm and lawyers included:
- Arbitration (International): “[V]ery well organized and ready to provide quality feedback in a very short time period.”
- Capital Markets (Debt and Equity): “[E]xpertise, global reach, reactivity, and availability… They are extremely good to work with and they are really intelligent… If you have an obscure question, they are excellent at providing an answer.”
- Competition/Antitrust: “Our first choice on antitrust is Cleary, we think it is one of the world’s foremost practices.”
- Corporate/M&A: “The co-ordination has been very smooth and efficient and, though dealing with different offices and partners, we had the impression that it was one team… [the firm] shows great attention to the needs of the client.”
- Dispute Resolution: “[E]xcellent quality of service… Every piece of work is done on time, in the agreed language, in the format agreed by the client; and above all, the legal analysis is always efficient, documented, and perfectly conducted.”
- Tax: “[T]hey provide pragmatic and commercial advice.”
Chambers Europe, which covers 52 countries and includes regional sections, overall cited a wide range of client and competitor feedback about the strength of Cleary’s capabilities across practices, industries, and regions.
To view the firm’s complete Chambers Europe 2020 rankings, click here.