Cleary Gottlieb Shortlisted for 16 Women in Business Law Awards 2019
April 12, 2019
Cleary Gottlieb and seven partners have been shortlisted for 16 Euromoney Women in Business Law Awards 2019.
The awards recognize the practice area achievements of female lawyers in the Americas as well as law firms for their programs and efforts to address issues facing women in law, such as gender diversity, innovation, minority women, mentoring, work-life balance, pro bono work, and talent management.
The following partners have been selected as finalists:
- Best in Banking and Finance: Meme Peponis
- Best in Capital Markets: Francesca Odell
- Best in Corporate Governance: Pamela Marcogliese
- Best in Litigation: Meredith Kotler
- Best in Private Equity: Elizabeth Lenas
- Best in Real Estate: Kimberly Brown Blacklow
- Best in Tax Dispute Resolution: Diana Wollman
Cleary has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- U.S. Northeast
- Best Gender Diversity Initiative by International Firm
- Best International Firm Latin America Practice
- Most Innovative International Firm
- Best International Firm for Diversity
- Best International Mentoring Program
- Best International Firm for Pro Bono Work
- Best International Firm for Talent Management
- Best International Firm for Women in Business Law
Euromoney will announce the winners on June 6.