Cleary Gottlieb Shortlisted for Five 2020 Latin Lawyer Deal of the Year Awards
February 28, 2020
Cleary Gottlieb’s Latin America practice has been shortlisted for five 2020 Latin Lawyer Deal of the Year awards.
Cleary was shortlisted in the following categories:
- Public M&A, for Suzano Papel e Celulose’s acquisition of Fibria for $11 billion.
- Public M&A, for LATAM Airlines’ $1.9 billion strategic partnership with Delta.
- Capital Markets, for Chile’s issuance of Latin America’s first green sovereign bonds.
- Capital Markets, for Santander Spain’s $1.4 billion exchange offer to acquire additional shares of Santander Mexico.
- Restructuring, for Constellation’s $1.5 billion global debt restructuring.
For more information on the shortlist and the 14th annual Deal of the Year awards, click here.