Cleary Gottlieb Wins The Coca-Cola Company’s 2011 Living the Values Award
January 26, 2012
The Coca-Cola Company has chosen Cleary Gottlieb as the winner of its 2011 Living the Values Award.
Presented annually since 2008, the Living the Values Award honors the law firm with which The Coca-Cola Company does business that best demonstrates its commitment to diversity with creative and innovative solutions that align with The Coca-Cola Company’s diversity values.
To determine the recipient of the Living the Values Award, The Coca-Cola Company evaluates its U.S. partner law firms on the basis of five criteria:
- Commitment of firm’s senior management to diversity with established systems for measuring progress and accountability
- Representation of minorities and women in the firm generally and in the firm leadership
- Success in hiring, development, promotion and retention of minority and women associates within the firm
- Creative partnering arrangements with minority and women-owned firms
- Rigor in firm-wide diversity programming such that diversity, as a goal, enjoys firm-wide ownership and participation
The firm accepted its award at a dinner in Atlanta hosted by The Coca-Cola Company on January 26.