Martin Vainstein’s practice focuses on international arbitration and complex litigation, with emphasis in Latin American and energy disputes.
Martin joined the firm as an International Lawyer in 2022. Prior to joining Cleary, Martin was an associate at prominent law firm in Argentina where he practiced commercial and investment arbitration and complex litigation.
- Assistant Professor, Commercial and Investment Arbitration, University of Buenos Aires School of Law
- Member, Georgetown International Arbitration Society (GIAS) Board
- Coordinator, Young Arbitrators Forum of the Centro Empresarial de Mediación y Arbitraje
- Member, International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), ICC Young Arbitrators Forum
- Member, Institute for Transnational Arbitration (ITA), Young ITA
- Member, International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA), Young ICCA
- Member, International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), Young ICSID
- Former Secretary, Working Group No. 4 on “Harmonization and Recommendations of the Legislative Framework,” ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR in Argentina
February 9, 2023
Investor Protection and State Regulation in Investor-State Arbitration
December 5, 2022
Contractual Mechanisms to Prevent and Punish Corruption in the Private Sector
October 13, 2022