Till Hackstein’s practice focuses on domestic and international litigation and arbitration.
Till joined the firm in 2020. In 2020, he was a stagiaire in the Frankfurt office.
- Cleary Gottlieb Representative in the DIS-ERA Pledge Gender Champion Initiative
- Member of the team charged with the official German translation of the 2020 IBA Rules on the Taking of Evidence in International Arbitration as well as the Commentary on the revised text of the Rules
- International Chamber of Commerce Young Arbitrator Forum, ICC YAF (Member)
- Young ITA at the Institute of Transnational Arbitration, Young ITA (Member)
- German Initiative of Young Arbitration Practitioners at the German Institution of Arbitration, DIS 40 (Member)
- Young Singapore International Arbitration Centre Group, YSIAC (Member)
March 26, 2021
February 23, 2021