Latest in European Leveraged Finance – Monthly Market Wrap
October 1, 2019
Below are links to the Latest in European Leveraged Finance reports that Cleary publishes each month.
Each link corresponds to an individual page where the full report can be viewed and we will be updating this page as new reports are finalized.
- Predictions for the European Leveraged Finance Market in 2020
- What Does the Growth of Impact Investing Mean?
- Key Pros and Cons of Consortium Deals for Investors
- Arcadia’s Restructuring Turns Spotlight on CVA Reform
- Has the European Leveraged Loan Market Reached Boiling Point?
- Mind the GAAP
- Market Flex
- Portability: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Mandatory Prepayment Regime
- Guarantor Coverage
- EBITDA Addbacks
- PetSmart: Barking up the Wrong (Covenant) Tree?
- Incremental Facilities and MFN
- Equity Cure Clauses
- Springing Covenants
- Evolution of the Transferability Clause