Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Competition Law
October 13, 2016
On October 13, 2016, Cleary Gottlieb partner Maurits Dolmans led a presentation on “Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Competition Law” at the Annual Conference on Competition Law Developments.
He spoke on a wide range of topics regarding artificial intelligence how they will influence the law, including:
- Artificial intelligence vs. human intelligence
- Artificial intelligence trends
- Competitive pricing, customization and possible outcomes
- Policy implications
- Will AI ever circumvent compliance rules?
- Is it too soon to act?
- Chaos with infinite variety
- Will the future of AI technology be utopia or race against the machine?