Antonio Pietrantoni’s practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions, with a particular emphasis on Latin America.
Antonio joined the firm in 2015. From 2018 to 2019, he was resident in the Buenos Aires office.
Telecom Argentina S.A., one of Latin America’s largest providers of cable television, broadband, and fixed/mobile telephony services, in connection with various transactions, including the refinancing of a syndicated credit facility.
The initial purchasers in a $680 million Reg S/Rule 144A notes offering by Empresa Nacional del Petróleo.
The Republic of Argentina in connection with the management of the country’s external indebtedness, including settlement negotiations with institutional and retail creditors and its market re-reentry debut $16.5 billion bond issuance, the largest by an emerging market economy, as well as subsequent capital markets and financing transactions.
CAP S.A., Chilean mining company, in connection with various loan amendments and refinancings.
Fenix Power Perú S.A. in a $340 million Reg S/Rule 144A notes offering.
- Notes Editor, New York University Journal of International Law and Politics, New York University School of Law
- “Turning Bust to Boom: P3 Initiatives Under PROMESA,” (co-author with Richard Cooper, Luke Barefoot and Adam Brenneman), Law360, July 19, 2017
- “Disarming Puerto Rico’s Pension Time Bomb,” (co-author with Richard Cooper, Luke Barefoot and Daniel Soltman), Law360, April 19, 2017
- “Issues To Expect In A Title III Puerto Rico Restructuring,” (co-author with Richard Cooper, Luke Barefoot and Jessica McBride), Law360, March 8, 2017
- “Why Puerto Rico Will Likely Rely On PROMESA Title III,” (co-author with Richard Cooper, Luke Barefoot and Jessica McBride), Law360, March 1, 2017