Jane Rosen’s practice focuses on intellectual property issues arising in corporate and commercial transactions, as well as data privacy and cybersecurity.
Jane joined the firm in 2013.
From 1997 to 2010, she worked for CNN, where she was the network’s political editor and senior producer for a prime time news program.
- “Data Privacy and Cybersecurity in M&A: A New Era,” ABA’s Landslide Magazine, July/August 2018 (co-author).
- “California’s Groundbreaking Privacy Law: The New Front Line in the U.S. Privacy Debate,”Cleary Gottlieb Alert Memo, July 2018 (co-author)
- “Cybersecurity and Data Privacy: Challenges for Boards of Directors,” Pratt’s Privacy & Cybersecurity Law Report, April 2018 (co-author)
- “Navigating The Privacy Traps In M&A: Parts 1-3,” Law360, November 7-9, 2016 (co-author)
- “Supreme Court Curbs Patentability of Computerized Business Methods,” Intellectual Property and Technology Law Journal, September 2014 (co-author)