EU Competition Law Newsletter
Below are links to EU Competition Law Newsletters that Cleary publishes each month.
Vigorous Antitrust Enforcement Likely To Continue During Margrethe Vestager’s Second Term As Competition Commissioner
- The General Court Renders Two Rulings Relating To The Transparency Of The Commission-Imposed Cartel Fines
- The General Court Rules On Two Commission State Aid Tax Decisions: Annuls Decision Against Starbucks, Upholds Decision Against Fiat
- The Court Of Justice In Tibor-Trans Expands Forum Options For Cartel Damages Claimants
- General Court Upholds Poland’s Challenge To OPAL Pipeline Decision
- Commission Sends Statement Of Objections To The Czech Subsidiaries Of O2/CETIN And T-Mobile
- Commission Approves The Acquisition Of Innogy By E.ON Subject To Commitments
- Roadmap For The Evaluation Of The Horizontal Block Exemption Regulations Open For Comments
Please click here to read the complete Newsletter.