UK Competition Law Newsletter
Below are links to UK Competition Law Newsletters that Cleary publishes each month.
August – September highlights include:
- CMA signs ‘Five Eyes’ cooperation framework with US, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand competition authorities
- UK Supreme Court hands down judgment on standard-essential patent dispute between Huawei and Unwired Planet
- Government introduces Internal Markets Bill and proposes new internal UK market role for CMA in effort to establish a UK-wide internal market for goods and services
- CMA unconditionally clears Amazon’s acquisition of a minority shareholding in Deliveroo
- FCA publishes final report in home and motor insurance market study and opens a consultation on proposed remedies