UK Competition Law Newsletter
Below are links to UK Competition Law Newsletters that Cleary publishes each month.
January highlights include:
- CMA maintains more interventionist approach towards mergers.
- UK Government increases public interest interventions in mergers.
- CMA increases enforcement activity in relation to gun-jumping and failure to respond to formal information requests.
- CMA launches Digital Markets Strategy and publishes interim report on online platforms and digital advertising.
- CMA increases focus on individual responsibility and director disqualifications.
- CMA carries a record number of Phase 2 investigations and antitrust cases into 2020.