Access to Arbitral Justice: The Impact of Sanctions
March 29, 2023
Event Overview Tab
Cleary Gottlieb partners Laurie Achtouk‑Spivak and Jean-Yves Garaud will moderate the panel, “Access to Arbitral Justice: The Impact of Sanctions,” as part of Paris Arbitration Week 2023.
The panel discussion will feature arbitrators, arbitral institutions, and funders as they examine the impact of sanctions on access to arbitral justice.
The panelists include:
- Juan Pablo Argentato, Managing Counsel, ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Christopher Campbell, Senior Counsel, Litigation, Baker Hughes
- Cameron Murphy, Director, Profile Investment
- Carmen Núñez-Lagos, International Arbitrator, Núñez-Lagos Arbitration
- Professor Régis Bismuth, Professor of Public Law, Sciences Po Law School
The session will be hosted at Cleary’s Paris office.
If you would like to attend or learn more about this event, please contact Débora Freitas.