Access to Arbitral Justice: The Impact of Sanctions
March 29, 2023
Event Overview Tab
Cleary Gottlieb partners Laurie Achtouk‑Spivak and Jean-Yves Garaud moderated the panel, “Access to Arbitral Justice: The Impact of Sanctions,” as part of Paris Arbitration Week 2023.
The panel discussion featured arbitrators, arbitral institutions, and funders as they examined the impact of sanctions on access to arbitral justice.
The panelists included:
- Juan Pablo Argentato, Managing Counsel, ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Christopher Campbell, Senior Counsel, Litigation, Baker Hughes
- Cameron Murphy, Director, Profile Investment
- Carmen Núñez-Lagos, International Arbitrator, Núñez-Lagos Arbitration
- Professor Régis Bismuth, Professor of Public Law, Sciences Po Law School
The session was hosted at Cleary’s Paris office.