Cleary Gottlieb Latin America Seminar
May 7, 2014
New York, NY
On May 7, 2014, Cleary Gottlieb hosted a Latin America seminar in its New York office. Guests were able to participate in an array of panel discussions on trending topics in Latin America, with Cleary Gottlieb partners, representatives from Gaffney Cline, Sodali, Navigant, and Jaguar Growth Partners, and leading legal practitioners from Brazil, Chile and Mexico. Cleary Gottlieb partner Lee Buchheit provided introductory remarks on the Future of Sovereign Debt Restructuring.
Panel topics included:
- Shareholder Activism Comes to Latin America
- Mexican Energy Reform: Will It Live Up to the Promise?
- Managing Corruption Risks in M&A Transactions
- Latin America Corporate Restructurings: Is the Landscape Changing?
- Test-Marketing Securities: The New Normal
The seminar was followed by a cocktail reception. To view the complete agenda, please click here.
A video webinar has been made available to those unable to attend the seminar. To view the webinar, please register here.
To view a collection of pictures from the seminar and cocktail reception, please click here.
For inquiries, please contact Roxana Balzac at firstname.lastname@example.org.