Earth Day 2022 Program: Cleary Gottlieb’s Sustainability Practice
April 22, 2022
Event Overview Tab
On April 22, in connection with Earth Day, Cleary Gottlieb held a webinar for its lawyers and staff on the firm’s global sustainability practice, including its current sustainability and ESG-related initiatives.
The agenda included the following topics:
- Sustainability for Our Clients: Recent Work Highlights
- Corporate Sector Regulation: ESG Reporting and Due Diligence
- Financial Sector Regulation
- Climate Change Litigation and ESG Disputes
- Sustainability in Antitrust
- Sustainability in Private Equity/Funds Transactions
- Sustainable Financing
- Sustainability at Cleary
To learn more about Cleary’s sustainability practice, click here.