European Financial Regulation, Litigation, and Enforcement Outlook 2021
June 24, 2021
Cleary Gottlieb lawyers will be hosting a series of virtual workshops on European financial regulation, litigation, and enforcement.
The interactive workshop series will examine key developments in the areas of climate risk, bank resolution, FIG M&A, ECB/SRB litigation, and anti-money laundering enforcement, and will include in-depth discussions of recent cases.
- Climate Risk: The Approach of European Banking Supervisors
Thursday, June 24, 2021
- Bank Resolution: MREL Instruments, BRRD Reform, and Interaction With State Aid
Thursday, July 1, 2021
- Challenging ECB/SRB Decisions: Recent Case Law and Lessons Learned
Thursday, July 8, 2021
- Anti-Money Laundering Enforcement: Framework and Recent Cases
Thursday, July 15, 2021
- Investing in EU FIG Targets: Selected Regulatory Topics
Thursday, July 22, 2021
The workshops will take place at 5:00 p.m. BST / 6:00 p.m. CET. To RSVP for any of the workshops, click here.