Global Compensation & Benefits Watch: Executive Compensation in a Time of Crisis
December 7, 2020
Cleary Gottlieb partner Michael Albano participated in a panel discussion on how companies are adjusting their executive compensation plans as they head into 2021.
Topics covered included:
- Considerations for compensation committees in responding to the current environment
- Investor expectations for executive compensation programs
- Potential temporary and more permanent changes companies should be considering to their executive compensation programs
- Michael J. Albano, Partner, Cleary Gottlieb
- Audry X. Casusol, Partner, Sidley
- Blair Jones, Managing Director, Semler Brossy Consulting Group
- David Calder, Senior Counsel, Executive Compensation and HR Transactions, 3M
- Paul Washington, Executive Director, The Conference Board ESG Center (Moderator)
The Global Compensation & Benefits Watch series is hosted by Cleary and The Conference Board ESG Center. To request an invitation to this webinar, please click here.
To receive invitations for future events, subscribe to our Corporate Governance mailing list by clicking here and selecting “Corporate Governance.”