Managing a Crisis: Key Issues for In-House Counsel
December 04, 2019
Cleary Gottlieb is hosting at its London office, “Managing a Crisis: Key Issues for In-House Counsel,” in collaboration with ACC Europe.
This interaction session will cover:
- Practical guidance on planning for and responding to a crisis
- How to balance competing legal, regulatory, and public relations requirements in a crisis
- The lessons that can be learned from mistakes made in recent high-profile corporate crises
- James Brady, Partner, Cleary Gottlieb
- Dave Hart, Legal & Company Secretary, BT
- Jonathan Kolodner, Partner, Cleary Gottlieb
- Steve Leroy, Group GC, United Group B.V.
- Kay Majid, Litigation and Legal Director, Tesco
- James Norris-Jones, Partner, Cleary Gottlieb
- Jennifer Kennedy Park, Partner, Cleary Gottlieb
To register for this event, click here.