New York Arbitration Week 2020 CLE Materials
Arbitral Women’s Stronger Together: Colloquy on Diversity and Perseverance Diversity Roundtable
November 18, 2020
In order to receive CLE credit for your participation in this webinar, please download the CLE written materials provided on this page and fill out and return the CLE verification form.
Download CLE Written Materials:
A. ArbitralWomen News Articles
- ArbitralWomen and ADGM Arbitration Centre Sign MoU to Advance Diversity in International Dispute Resolution
- Report of the Cross-Institutional Task Force on Gender Diversity in Arbitral Appointments and Proceedings
- ICCA Publishes New Diversity and Inclusion Policy and Implementation Plan
- Female Representation in Arbitration in the COVID-19 Era
- CETA List of Arbitrators – Where are the Women?
- Response by the European Commission on “CETA Arbitrator Roster – Where Are the Women?”
- Necessary Change: Planning Past Bias Through the ArbitralWomen Diversity Toolkit™
- Walk the Talk – The ArbitralWomen Experience
- Diversity is Equally Important for Virtual Events!
- One-Third of the Incoming VIAC Board of Directors Are Female
- Arbitration Chambers Announces Launch of New York office and Addition of ArbitralWomen Members Jean Kalicki and Lucy Reed
B. ArbitralWomen Newsletters:
* * *
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP has been certified by the New York Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York. This course offers non-transitional Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias NY CLE credit for all NY Bar Members and law school graduates. Cleary Gottlieb takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information for the purpose of administering your request to obtain CLE credit and otherwise in accordance with our data protection policy.