PLI’s 51st Annual Institute on Securities Regulation
November 04, 2019
New York, New York
Cleary Gottlieb partner Jeff Karpf participated in PLI’s 51st Annual Institute on Securities Regulation.
Jeff spoke on the panel, “Developments in the Capital Markets,” which discussed the following topics:
- IPOs: What we’ve learned from the unicorn parade
- Alternative paths to becoming public
- Executing a convertible debt deal
- Latest developments in offerings by the seasoned issuer
- Tips for handling sensitive due diligence issues
For more information about the event, visit the website.