PLI’s Banking Law Institute 2017
December 01, 2017
New York, NY
Cleary Gottlieb partner Derek Bush participated in a panel discussion titled, “Foreign Banking Organizations,” as part of the PLI’s Banking Law Institute 2017 conference.
Derek discussed topics such as:
- IHC operations: year two challenges
- Cross-border governance/risk management
- Cross-border funding and liquidity management
- CCAR and Global Market Shock
- Volcker Rule modifications
- Treasury Report
For additional details, please visit the event website.