PLI’s ERISA 2017: The Evolving World
July 31, 2017
Cleary Gottlieb partner Arthur Kohn participated PLI’s ERISA 2017: The Evolving World conference.
Arthur spoke about “ERISA Fundamentals and Evolution.”
Topics included the following:
- What is ERISA – regulatory overview
- What types of plans are covered
- What types of plans are not covered
- Fiduciary structure/issues
- Developing Trends in Plan Design/Utilization (e.g., evolution from DB Plans to IRAs and DC Plans)
- Pressing Issues in Retirement Savings (e.g., lifetime income)
For more information, please visit the event website.