Global Capital Markets & the U.S. Securities Laws 2019
April 12, 2019
New York, NY
Cleary Gottlieb counsel Andrea Basham participated in PLI’s Global Capital Markets & the U.S. Securities Laws 2019 event.
Andrea spoke on a panel entitled, “Hot Topics in Global Capital Markets.” The panel discussed the following topics:
- Getting an IPO done in midst of an SEC shutdown
- Going public via a direct listing instead of a traditional IPO
- Dual-class stock structures
- Proposed Rule 163B’s expansion of testing-the-waters
- FAST Act modernization of Regulation S-K
For more information about the event, visit the website.