Private Enforcement of Competition Law: Winning Strategies for Claimants and Defendants
March 4, 2020
Cleary Gottlieb counsel Paul Stuart spoke at the Private Enforcement of Competition Law seminar.
Paul was the moderator of the panel discussion, “Winning Strategies for Claimants and Defendants,” which discussed:
- The business of running a claim: grouping of claims/bookbuilding
- Pros and cons of claims enforcement options: commercial deals and settlements, individual/collective action, claims assignment
- Deciding where to bring a claim, against one or multiple defendants
- Review of different funding models: rules and practice across different jurisdictions
- Practical strategies and choices for defendants
For more information, visit the event website.