New York City Bar Association’s Private Equity Structuring: The Basics
March 01, 2019
New York, New York
Cleary Gottlieb partner Adrian Leipsic was a panelist at the New York City Bar Association’s Private Equity Structuring: The Basics.
Adrian spoke on a panel entitled, “The Basics of Private Equity Structuring,” and discussed the following topics:
- How to set up a private equity fund for clients
- Where to form it
- How it should be structured
- Basic private equity fund documents
- Check list
- How the documents work
- Basic economic structure of private equity funds
- “Carry,” “liquidity events,” “fees,” “capital calls,” “commitment periods,” etc.
- Marketing process and considerations
- Other selected developments and regulatory considerations, including regulatory filings, Investment Advisers Act compliance, and SEC audits
For more information about the event, visit the website.