Taking the High Road: Navigating Corporate Responsibility to Advance Public Welfare
October 06, 2020
Cleary Gottlieb and the Millstein Center at Columbia Law School hosted, “Taking the High Road: Navigating Corporate Responsibility to Advance Public Welfare,” a webinar for in-house counsel.
Cleary Managing Partner Michael Gerstenzang provided opening remarks, and Colin Stretch, former General Counsel at Facebook, moderated the discussion, which featured the following panelist:
- Eric Grossman, Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, Morgan Stanley
- Hilary Krane, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel, NIKE, Inc.
- Sandra Leung, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Anne T. Madden, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Honeywell International Inc.
- Halimah DeLaine Prado, General Counsel, Google
View a video of the webinar here.